Thursday, February 2, 2012

You Know You're Getting Older When...

Episode 3: "Icy Hot"

I try to remain very physically active at my age, number one to stay healthy, and number two, because my vanity prevents me from gaining too much weight.  But at my advancing age, working out and involving myself in sporting activities inevitably leads to sore and creaky body parts afterwards. As a result, Icy Hot is my best friend. 

They even make Icy Hot now in a "stick" form. I like that because I don't have to worry dealing with any messy creams; I can just take the cap of the stick and rub it on my aching muscles, no muss, no fuss. I highly recommend to anyone who needs a quick easy relief to some soreness...

However, a word of advice for you fellow middle agers and above: in the mornings, when you're still trying to lift the fog from your brain while you get ready for work, put your glasses on so you can see what the heck you're doing, so that you don't reach for the deodorant and grab the Icy Hot instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment