Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Life's "Special" Moments, episode 1

Like everyone else, I have had my share of interesting/embarassing moments and occurences. In "Life's 'Special' Moments", I will relive a few of these...

Episode 1: "Gettin' It In"

  It's the summer of 1982, and I'm home from college. My future babymama is over the house hanging out, when my moms and brother and sister head out to go shopping...hmmmm, house all to ourselves...well, you can imagine what happens next...
  I shared a bedroom with my brother. We had some old-school wooden bunkbeds, and I slept in the top one. So as not to leave any potential evidence of what we were about to do in my brother's bunk, we climbed up into my top one. Things proceeded from intimate to heated to, shall we say, rather vigorous in fairly short order...
   Well, at some point during the proceedings I thought I heard a cracking sound, but since I was otherwise occupied I didn't pay it any attention...well, I probably should have, because shortly thereafter, a couple of much louder cracks were heard as the slats underneath my bunk gave way under our weight and...umm...activities...
   Next thing you know, the two of us and my mattress gave way to the laws of gravity and came crashing down on my brother's bunk, with enough force to also break the slats on his bed and well...
   We picked ourselves up off the floor and determined that we were both okay...the beds, however, were another matter...then of course, was the bigger issue: how in the HELL to explain this to my mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment